Discover Valencia with us. Enjoy sightseeing in Valencia with an Official Tourist Guide.
We suggest a series of tours in Valencia that can be adapted to your needs and preferences so you can make the most of your stay in the city. Whether you are a large group or a small one, whether you are on a business trip or on vacation, we are sure you will enjoy your stay. Check our suggestions and contact us in order to solve any doubt. We will be pleased to help you.
And remember, we work for different kinds of customers: individuals, cruise passengers, incentive groups, tour operators, small agencies…
If you need accommodation as well, we can help you find it.
Get in touch and book
Valencia City Centre
On this tour, we will visit the centre of Valencia, a city with over 2000 years of history. We will see:
- ITINERARY: Serrano Towers, Plaza de la Virgen (Virgin Square), Generalitat Palace, Cathedral, Almoïna, Plaza Redonda (Round Square), Old silk exchange, Central Market.
- DURATION: 2 hours
- OPTIONAL: one stop to enjoy the typical valencian drink: “horchata”.
City of Arts and Sciences and Aquarium
On this tour we will visit the City of Arts and Sciences, built by Santiago Calatrava and the end of the old Riverside. Moreover we will visit one of the biggest Aquariums in Europe.
- ITINERARY: City of Arts and Sciences and Aquarium. The visit can include the Opera House, by request.
- DURATION: until 4 hours.
City Centre and Albufera
The Albufera is a Natural Park situated only 10 km away from Valencia city centre. This visit includes the historical centre, as well as visiting the Albufera, where we will enjoy a boat trip..
- ITINERARY: Serrano Towers, Plaza de la Virgen (Virgin Square), Generalitat Palace, Cathedral, Almoïna, Plaza Redonda (Round Square), Old silk exchange, Central Market. Trip to the Valencian Albufera. Boat trip. Lunch at a typical restaurant where you can try Valencian rice dishes.
- DURATION: All day (about 8 hours).
City centre and Calatrava
Valencia is a colourful city full of contrasts. Therefore, besides visiting the historical part of the city, this tour offers the possibility of discovering the City of Arts and Sciences, a great work of architecture by Valencian architect Santiago Calatrava.
- ITINERARY: The Serrano Towers, Valencia Cathedral at Plaza de la Virgen (Virgin Square), Plaza de la Reina (Queen´s Square), Plaza Redonda. (Round Square), The Lonja (Old silk exchange -UNESCO World Heritage Site), The Central Market and The City of Arts and Sciences.
- DURATION: until 4 hours
Valencia in Fallas
Come and enjoy the Fallas in Valencia, one of the most spectacular festivities in Spain: you cannot miss this Celebration, declared of International Tourist Interest! We will go through its History, walk by the most important fallas and get to know all about the different events that take place in Valencia around this stunning festivity, celebrated in honour of Saint Joseph.
- DATES: 15th to 19th of March